Your first visit to Georgetown Dermatologists establishes a vital foundation for our relationship with you. During the first visit, we make sure to obtain important information like your medical history and give you time to get to know your doctor. To understand what to expect for your first visit to our practice, please read through this page. You’ll find all the practical information you need, such as a map and directions to our office, practice hours, payment policies and more. There’s also background information about our first visit procedures. You can even save some time at your first visit by printing out and completing the patient forms in advance of your appointment.
Our practice is working together to realize a shared vision of uncompromising excellence in dermatology
To fulfill this mission, we are committed to::
- Listening to those we are privileged to serve.
- Earning the trust and respect of patients, profession and community.
- Exceeding your expectations.
- Ensuring a creative, challenging and compassionate professional environment.
- Striving for continuous improvement at all levels.
For Your First Visit
Please arrive 15 prior to your appointment time. Bring your insurance card, photo ID such as a driver’s license or passport, your current medication list, name and address of your primary care physician, and any referral if required. As members of the Patient Centered Medical Home Network, we pledge to keep your primary care physician fully appraised of your visits here but only if you request this.
If you reside out of state, it is mandatory that we keep a valid credit card on file prior to your first visit, to cover deductibles and copays. Click here for payment options, insurance, and financial information.
Please print and fill out these forms so we can expedite your first visit:
- Patient Registration
- Insurance authorization for Medicare and all commercial insurance companies
- Patient Specialist Partnership Agreement
- Notice of Privacy Practices/HIPPA
- Notice of Privacy Practices Acknowledgement and Consent to Share Information with a family member
- Health Questionnaire and Medication list
- Credit Card Billing Authorization
In order to view or print these forms you will need Adobe Acrobat Reader installed.
Click here to download it.